Specialist Tag at Kastech Software Solutions
Views:190 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP ABAP Consultant - MM/PP/SD/FI Modules (3-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Consultant needs to work in Multiple shifts 6AM to 2PM or 2PM to 10PM or 10PM to 6AM shift need to swap based on the project requirement and needs to have a good communication skills.
- Consultant should handle issues related to ABAP & ABAP-HR, Workflow.
- He/She should have worked on multiple modules including, HR,MM,PP,SD, FI.
- He/She should have a good communications skills and should have ability to interact directly with the client for the requirements.
- Should be able to work in different shift timing or on Project Demands.
Job Level Specific Duties :
- Provides end user support for a specific application and translates those needs for developing test plans while learning about the application and customer.
- Participates in application implementations and tests end user processes.
- Runs reports in response to client inquiries.
- Assists with the creation of presentations and other materials for end user training.
- Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply information.
- Develops customized queries and reports utilizing basic table matrices.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements with minimal guidance of a senior associate.
- Logs and tracks problems / work tickets with external product vendors or support organizations.
Typical Years of Experience :
- Typically requires 5+ years relevant experience. Minimum Education and Certifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture. Demonstrated analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ability to consider IT and business challenges.
- Solid influencing and communication skills. Ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources. Strong client service attitude.
- Organizational and time management skills.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions :
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required. Needs to have 6+ of experience in implementation & Support of ABAP module.
- Consultant should handle issues related to ABAP & Web dynpro, knowledge of Adobe forms. He/She should have worked on multiple modules including, HR,MM,PP,SD,FI,HR.
- He/She should have a good communications skills and should have ability to interact directly with the US client for the requirements.
Attn : Shift 10PM to 6AM resouce will be provided with laptop, data card & work from home option.