Consultant at Quess Corp Ltd
Views:221 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP ABAP Consultant - HR/GST Modules (4-9 yrs)
- Must have experience into SAP-ABAP and ABAP-HR skills are good to have.
- Should Have worked in SAP - GST implementation Projects
- At least 2 Implementation projects as ABAP Team Lead .
- Should have Worked in different areas in HR ABAP
- Should have Development experience / Developed new reports, smart forms,scripts and interfaces.
- Should have Performed Modifications and performance tuning of existing applications.
- Experience in writing ALV interactive reports using function modules and ooabap.
- Experience in creating and modifying Scripts and Smart forms.
- Populate data into standard forms, Customize standard SAP Application programs.
- Experience in creating User-exits,Customer exists, BAPS, and Badis to add additional functionality to the applications.
- Worked in ALE/IDOC, BAPI and Dialogue programming.
- Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure and creative problem solver.
- Involve in Implementation, support and upgrade projects.
- Must have other SAP Application knowledge.
- Integration with SAP - SD, MM, FI modules.
- Should be in a position to understand user requirements and convert them into Specification document and provide the necessary development / Deliverables.
- Should have good knowledge on LSMW / Upload programs.
- Should have Testing skills and must have a knowledge on SAP landscape and server implications.
- Good Communication skills, Good Analytical skills, Team involvement and Team handling.
- Additional Enhanced SAP knowledge like Solution Manager, DMS, Web Interface and other solution is appreciated