Associate Recruiter at UST Global
Views:121 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP ABAP Consultant - HANA/Fiori Modules (4-10 yrs)
SAP ABAP Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA's.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Minimum of 8 years of ABAP experience
- Strong object orientation experience
- SAP Fiori development experience is required (1 year)
- Gateway development
- HANA Exposure
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications
- The following are considered strong assets: Retail industry experience, HCP or Java experience as well as the ability to write functional specifications.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.