Manager - HR at Technoble Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:465 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SAP ABAP Consultant - ECC/MM/FI Modules (8-18 yrs)
Please find the Job Description below as we are looking for one of our MNC client,
Notice period - Immediate
Key areas of responsibility :
As an IT Tech Lead / Solution Architect :
- Accountable that the solution designs meets the functional requirements specified by the Business.
- Accountable that solution design meets platform architecture. Provide feedback to architecture community on architecture and design.
- Accountable that deliverables meet requirements w.r.t. reliability, availability, manageability, performance, and security and compliance.
- Approves the content of the release prior to release and manages interrelation aspects with other applications.
- Supports development team in performing build automation and configuration management.
- Supports the Delivery Manager in timely provision of technical environments.
- Supports Business Analyst, Project Manager and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting of solution development.
- Coaches technical leads and developers.
Experience & Knowledge :
Core technology expertise :
- 10 12 years of Total IT experience.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant IT Experience.
- At least 7 Years of full SAP Project life-cycle Implementation experience with SAP-ABAP( ECC 6 .0 and above).
- In depth knowledge and experience on the SAP-ABAP, Reports Interfaces, Forms, Conversions, Enhancements
- Experienced in working with the ABAP workbench, OOABAP.
- Possess a solid understanding of technical architecture, infrastructure and ABAP development, including, testing, administration .
- Experience on Enhancements and BADI.
- Experience in working with Web services, Consumer Proxy, Inbound and outbound IDOC Interfaces .
- Experience in working least 2 Functional Modules SD,MM, FI etc
Recommendation of best practices of SAP Methodologies, Rapid deployment services.
- Ability to provide hands-on support to the Support team and trouble-shoot issues occurring Post Go-live.
Additional Technology Skills (preferable) :
- Exposure or Knowledge on HANA, S4, Fiori
- Exposure or Knowledge on Open Text Document presentment
- Exposure or Knowledge of Workflow
- Exposure or Knowledge of Solution Manager
People & Process :
- Definition and enforcement of design and development guidelines, policies and procedures
- Experience with Configuration Management Processes and systems.
- Experience with requirements gathering, effort estimation, impact analysis and supporting project/delivery management with creating delivery plans
- Experience with Application and Infrastructure Support in an outsourced model
- Experience with Agile & Scrum methodologies in an onsite/offshore delivery model
- Knowledge of IT Software Validation methodology in regulated medical device, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry would be an added advantage.
- Possesses a broad, enterprise-wide view of business and appreciation for strategy, processes and enabling technologies
- Strong focus on Organizational, Individual and Team KPIs as defined by organization.
- Behaviors Eager to Win, Take Ownership, Team up to excel.
- Contribute and promote Knowledge management in the organization.
- Willing to enhance skills and knowledge via trainings and certifications, as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of an organization from operational staff to senior executives both business and IT
- Strong Team Building and Mentoring Skills. Strong individual contributor as well.
- Effectively promote process best practices
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in Science or Technology
- Open Group (preferable)
- Lean Foundation (preferable)
- Consultancy skills (added advantage)