HR at Samsung India Electronics
Views:390 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Samsung India Electronics - RTL Design Engineer - ASIC/MATLAB (2-9 yrs)
Title : RTL Designer
Location : Bangalore
Salary : As per the company standard
General Description :
- Design and development of digital HW modules (on FPGA/ASIC using Verilog)
- Responsible for designing, modeling, verifying and integrating the digital sub-systems implemented on the state of art FPGAs/ASICs.
Areas of interest are (one of them) :
a) RTL design for digital signal processing logic design (in Verilog), like filter, fft, matrix operations, control, etc.
b) FPGA, Ethernet packet processing (hardware acceleration), (de-)packetizing modem data for e-CPRI
c) RTL design for SERDES interfaces - FPGA systems - Project deliverables include RTL code/models/algorithms of digital modem sub-systems on FPGA/ASICs; these models are to be (a) bit-accurate matches to the corresponding MATLAB/C/other implementation, (b) meeting very strict timing requirements and (c) are to be used for link-level performance characterization and field trials with RF.
- Apply critical problem solving skills of complex modem subsystems including PHY, RF, and lower stack implementation.
Necessary Skills / Attributes :
- BS/BE/B.Tech n ECE or CSE with 4-8 years of experience or Masters of Engineering degree in ECE or CSE with 3-6 years of experience in one of them
- DSP-VLSI digital systems design for 3G/4G/5G wireless modems
- High-speed interfaces (10G, 40G, JESD, packet accelerators for 10G)
- RTL design for SERDES interfaces (e.g., working with raw SERDES) - have demonstrated technical leadership and a strong modem digital HW system design background is preferred.
- Hands on experience with design, verification, and debug of gigabit rate baseband wireless modems coded in RTL (VHDL/Verilog) and targeted for FPGA and/or ASIC, including debug in RTL simulation or lab environment.
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
PS : Request you to mention your CTC details while sending your resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.