Talent Acquisition Specialist at SalesHandy
Views:457 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
- Develop new user-facing features and/or changes in existing functionality to make it better.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Good understanding of Angular (2.x/4.x) framework.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT, SVN will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of React.js, Backbone.js, Knockout.js, jQuery, Node.js will be an added advantage.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code.
- Self-motivational ability to work independently as well as part of a team.