Recruiter at SalesForce
Views:402 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Salesforce.com - Product Leader - Roadmap & Strategy (17-25 yrs)
Job description :
- The Industry Cloud is a rapidly growing, strategic business for Salesforce. The Industry Product team is chartered to deliver deep vertical CRM products - disrupting each industry, one by one. We bring the most innovative customer success platform that is designed and built for a specific industry.
- We are looking for a top Product Management professional to drive the next chapter of our growth. We've already started with two successful Industry Product - now we are looking to replicate the same success to other industries.
- We are looking for someone who has spent several years in Enterprise Software Product Management focusing on customer engagement applications across multiple industries.
- We are seeking a Product Leader - a Trailblazer with a proven track record of delivering high-quality products and delightful user experiences in the enterprise software across key industries such as Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Automotive, etc.
- As Product Leader you will drive the strategy, roadmap and the product plan for specific industries.
- You will take primary responsibility for the key business processes for the industry and work with colleagues in engineering, design, user experience, program management and other stakeholders to align on a vision and execute on an iterative approach to delivery.
- You will lead and grow a team of product managers to realize your vision.
- You will be one of the most public faces of Salesforce for our industries portfolio and interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will get to know these groups intimately and understand their industries, their business issues, and their functional requirements.
- You will represent these stakeholders in the product development lifecycle through the Agile development process.
- You will be challenged to blend customer-centric and partner-centric principles with industry-changing innovation.
- Due to the breadth of responsibility, this role calls for a strong, proactive product leader capable of independently driving the product forward.
Here's what you'd be doing :
- Design and deliver new features that improve product usage, grow the business, and make customers happy especially focused on our Industry portfolio
- Create and prioritize a multi-release feature roadmap, in collaboration with customer success, sales, and engineering
- Own our product Point of View and directional roadmap including how it works with/leverages partner integrations.
- Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs, along with product ambassadors from across Salesforce to prioritize the right features
- Represent Salesforce as a product expert and thought leader at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product leaders play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa. Others would leverage much of what you work on with corresponding needs for their functionality.
Key Competencies :
- Deep expertise in customer engagement applications, business intelligence and enterprise application platform development
- Domain knowledge of one more industries such as Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Health Care, etc. is preferred"
- Leadership - proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead (directly and/or by influence) cross-functional multidisciplinary teams composed of world-class product managers, engineers, writers, Test, UX designers and work closely with other stakeholders (marketing, security, legal, services, support, etc.) - providing guidance and direction to achieve the product vision
- Experience in scaling a nascent business to multi-million dollar run rate
- 18+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, define and deliver products
- Have led development of an end-2-end product development lifecycle from concept to release
- Strong Product Leadership skills in building and growing a team of a geographically distributed product organization
- Strong technical abilities to hold your own in debates with technical architects and engineers. You are intimately familiar with modern software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications.
- Effective communicator - Communicates well with engineering and cross-functional teams; can effectively present plans and roadmap to internal stakeholders and C-Level execs; comfortable pitching their product to diverse external audiences (customers, partners, and analysts); strong ability to convince and influence
- Entrepreneurial mindset, possess a high energy level to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions.
- Experience identifying and addressing customer needs, building relationships with customers, developing an awareness of relevant services, communicating with customers in an organized and knowledgeable manner, and delivering clear requests for information
- An understanding of the transformation impact of artificial intelligence on the enterprise software marketplace and key industries.
- A collaborative working style that brings out the best in team members from diverse backgrounds with complimentary skills,
Everything else that matters :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as User Centered Design, Lean Startup, Scrum, etc
- MBA preferred
- A sense of humor, and grace under pressure
- A commitment to giving back to the community through volunteerism and philanthropy
- A commitment to equality
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's - World's Most Innovative Company- five years in a row and one of Fortune's - 100 Best Companies to Work For- eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records