Recruiter at SalesForce
Views:310 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Salesforce.com - Lead Member of Technical Staff - Force.com Platform (12-18 yrs)
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's - World's Most Innovative Company- six years in a row and one of Fortune's - 100 Best Companies to Work For- nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Why Salesforce.com IT:
We build teams that are smart, creative and fun. We work hard, play hard and believe that each individual can make a difference. Continuous personal and professional development of each individual is core to a high performing organization.
- Salesforce is looking for a Lead Software Developer to provide design choices, technical standards, and ensure smooth execution of architecture to business requirements.
- You'll be a part of a modern, lean, engineering team where you will have the ability to switch hats between designing, coding, technical leader, quality advocate, scrum master, and innovating ways to improve our development process.
- You will be responsible for guiding the technical architectural direction through all phases of the development lifecycle as well as solving complex critical development decisions.
- Lead our values in trust, scale, and innovation. Continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery, and encourage autonomy.
- Being part of a team with Hybrid engineers, you are expected to help us ensure every line of code we push to production is of the highest quality.
- The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle; experience in Quality Assurance processes, methodologies, and best practices; hands-on skills with test automation tools.
- The candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast paced team driven environment, and have the ability to communicate well with cross-functional teams.
- Influence technology direction and architecture across an integrated functional area for salesforce lead
- Act as a team lead and enable team members to determine how to complete their work
- Write code that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand.
- Challenge and support team members to stretch beyond their comfort zone, fail fast, and learn from any mistakes.
- Lead and participate in architecture discussions and planning with product management, internal business partners, other IT delivery partners, and enterprise architecture leadership
- Communicate status, risks to schedules, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects across the delivery teams
- Work on issues that impact department success or address future concepts, products or technologies.
- Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
- Champion the best practices and policies and influence team to apply to daily work.
Required Skills :
- 12+ years of experience in web based software development
- 8+ years of experience programming on the Force.com platform
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce platform, specifically Service Cloud
- Extensive understanding of OO design, design patterns, data modeling
- Expertise with relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
- Experience in development of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience as a technical leader with good communication
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Expertise working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge and/or experience with Salesforce Lightning platform
- 6+ years of experience programming Java and J2EE technologies
- Certifications in Force.com and/or Java
- Experience with test automation skills - Kumonium, TestNG, Selenium, Web Driver, JUnit, JMeter and ApexUnit testing frameworks
- Understand various user based security models like role-based access control
- Experience with JSON, AngularJS, JQuery, or similar technologies
- Experience working with Sales Business applications
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, or other similar technologies
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS
- Mentoring and leading others