Salesforce Lead - Force.com/Apex (6-8 yrs)
Essential Skill :
1. Requires a bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science)
2. Minimum 6 years of overall IT experience and 5 years of hands on experience in developing and delivering solutions on Sales-force Force.com platform including apex, triggers, Batch Apex, Visual-force and Integration with external systems etc
3. Possess extensive knowledge and expertise with Sales-force and in the use of project management methodologies, tools, resource management practices, change management and project reporting
4. A self-starter able to work effectively with limited supervision
5. Deep understanding of CRM practices
6. Ability to build and lead Sales-force team
7. Ability to work with functional teams through all phases of the Software Development Life-cycle independent of the delivery methodology chosen. Strong oral and written communication skills.
8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
9. Experience with Agile development practices a plus.
Role Description :
1. Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform leveraging design patterns (standards & solution specific).
2. Mentor and train new hires on Force.com platform and build teams
3. Work on business development and Pre - sales during bids and pursuits and ability to understand the business requirements and issues to come up with demos and winning solutions which help customers to meet their business objectives
4. Conform to Software Development Life Cycle processes and Force.com configuration best practices during implementation
5. Communicate with other resources and with clients regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
6. Engage the client and participate in process flow analysis and design
7. Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to deliver solutions on the Force.com platform that comply with the best practices
8. Provide the design and estimation for the requirement with defined process and quality