Talent Enabler at Catalyst Solutions
Views:1642 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
SalesForce Developer - Product Implementation/Solution Design (2-7 yrs)
- Collaborate with sales and Client Success teams to understand customer business processes, organizational setup, existing systems and data maps.
- Front discussions and collate requirements from clients and internal sales and business functions.
- Define technical aspects of Product implementation plan, including solution design
- Identify integration points, configuration requirements, network requirements and training requirements.
- Provide pre-sales support as needed to help with technical aspect of discussions and solution definition.
- Enable focus on long term value and ease of product upgradability.
- Provide solution for building custom modules where needed to enable integration.
- Document all custom work done and review use cases with Product Manager, Solutions Architect for feedback.
Required Skills :
- UG/PG in Computer Science Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in product implementation (solution engineering) /development (programming using C#).
- Exposure to developing solutions using SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics etc will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on multiple programming languages will be an advantage.
- Strong solution definition/problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- A team player and a strong individual contributor