Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:3 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Salesforce Developer/Architect - Apex/Visual Force (5-10 yrs)
Key Skills: SFDC Customization, SFDC Configuration, Product Development, APIs, Application Security, SFDC integration, Data Migration, Architect
- 5+ years of IT experience with at least 5+ years in Salesforce.com
- Expertise in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex and Visual force technologies. Good knowledge and work experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background. Experience in multiple end to end implementations of Salesforce.com.
- Good understanding of overall SFDC architecture landscape.
- Hands on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and other integration aspects are desirable.
- Experience in ETL processes, experience using EAI tools would be an added advantage
- Should have good work experience in implementing salesforce.comspecific design patterns
- Implementing best practices to manage large volume data and work within governor limits
- Should have deployment experience using ANT tool or change set, data migration using data loader and other commercial tools.
- AppExchange product development experience would be added advantage
- Thoroughly understand Object Oriented Concepts and MVC framework
- Understanding of Server side and Client side technologies
- Dev 501 Certification, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant (added advantage)