Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:6 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Salesforce Developer/Architect - Apex/Visual Force (5-10 yrs)
Key Skills: SFDC Customization, SFDC Configuration, Product Development, APIs, Application Security, SFDC integration, Data Migration, Architect
- 5+ years of IT experience with at least 5+ years in Salesforce.com
- Expertise in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex and Visual force technologies. Good knowledge and work experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background. Experience in multiple end to end implementations of Salesforce.com.
- Good understanding of overall SFDC architecture landscape.
- Hands on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and other integration aspects are desirable.
- Experience in ETL processes, experience using EAI tools would be an added advantage
- Should have good work experience in implementing salesforce.comspecific design patterns
- Implementing best practices to manage large volume data and work within governor limits
- Should have deployment experience using ANT tool or change set, data migration using data loader and other commercial tools.
- AppExchange product development experience would be added advantage
- Thoroughly understand Object Oriented Concepts and MVC framework
- Understanding of Server side and Client side technologies
- Dev 501 Certification, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant (added advantage)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.