Consultant at Consulting Organization
Views:39 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Salesforce Developer - Apex/Visual Force (2-4 yrs)
SALESFORCE DEVELOPER PROFILE
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, AngularJS, JQuery and application integration patterns.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Serves as the technical expert on projects focused on Salesforce - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
Education and Required Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a hands-on technical position, Lightning experience will be added advantage. AngularJS and JQuery highly preferred
- 2 to 4 years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and VisualForce
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Developer, Sales/Service Cloud, Advanced Administrator)
- Salesforce Advanced Developer, or Technical Architect certifications highly preferred
Title and compensation will be based on several reasons including experience.