HR Executive at AugmatrixGo
Views:373 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst - CRM (3-5 yrs)
- Collaborate with project team members and key client stakeholders to scope out projects. This includes facilitating work planning activities and technical envisioning activities that result in the execution of actionable and manageable phases of development projects.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy for the entire platform.
- Prepare documentation including Requirements and Design Documents, Configuration Workbooks, Test Cases other documentation as required through the project lifecycle.
- Monitor project milestones and communicate project progress to leadership
- Consults business users to identify current operating procedures and deliver against business and system objectives
- Analyzes, designs, and configures software to develop and implement systems to meet customer facing business and technical requirements
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance of the functional areas of data management, dashboards, reports, etc. as well as maintaining and troubleshooting existing configurations and development.
- Salesforce expert and key contributor in many aspects of projects, including architecture, development, configuration, UAT and data migration.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and educate users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Research and communicate changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and other integrated applications.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and business operations, act in a consultative capacity to ensure Salesforce.com optimization.
- Design, develop and maintain integration/synchronization programs to seamlessly synchronize data between Core Business Applications and Salesforce.com.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load tools.
- Contribute and assist with other company/department projects and initiatives unrelated to Salesforce administration.
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.