Sair - Product Manager - Roadmap & Strategy (2-10 yrs)
About the Company :
- Sair (www.sair.in) is a managed services platform for travelers, aggregating local experiences (food, wellness, adventure, shopping), and local transport through an online marketplace, across tourist destinations in India. The CEO and CTO are alums of Harvard Business School, IIT Delhi, Bain & Company, the VC Omidyar Network, Amazon and Samsung. Sair was seeded at Harvard Business School and is Bangalore-based, with committed funds from prominent investors. The website and app will be launched in October.
- We are looking for an energetic, curious, empathetic, and indophilic founding team member to lead product development. Sair aims to be the next Indian travel unicorn and we are looking for people who can come in early and grow with the organization.
- You will help form vision, roadmap, and goals for the product - customer and vendor side.
- You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our engineers
- Designers will become your best friends, and you love to build products for diverse users
- You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together
Required Qualification :
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Product Owner / startup Founder
- 2+ years working as a Product Manager
- You can analyze and use data to inform decisions
- You have a deep understanding of customer behavior patterns
- You have launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment