Talent Acquisition Team at Confidential
Views:270 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
SailPoint iAM Consultant - Project Management (6-11 yrs)
Job Title: Sail Point IAM Consultant
Job Description :
- 3+ years of leading deployments of major SailPoint IdentityIQ implementations, preferably with fortune 500 clients
- Experience leading the delivery of IAM projects from either a business or technical perspective in alignment with a customer's objectives and the defined project scope.
- Deep experience with the architecture, design and implementation of SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly communicate and articulate the business benefits of various IAM strategies and alternatives to customer stakeholders at all levels.
- Produce and deliver high quality work products including formal deliverables, technical documentation, presentations, as well as proposals.
- Have strong IAM industry awareness including with market leading technologies, emerging trends, regulatory compliance, and key business drivers.
- Have excellent familiarity with the DXC IAM portfolio offerings, capabilities, and associated partners to bring innovative solutions to DXC customers.
- Periodically develop white papers, presentations, and other collateral to evangelize our IAM portfolio and capabilities.
- Experience with Project Management responsibilities