Talent Acquisition Head at Saggezza
Views:524 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Must haves :
- Experienced front-end developer with past experience of taking UI and visual mock-ups into HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert in high quality Web Standards compliance HTML5 mark-up
- Expert in CSS3 based design and customisation
- Experience in developing and testing cross-browser, cross-platform and multi-device compatible solutions.
- Good understanding of the principles of modern front end development, including responsive web design, single page applications and inclusive design.
- Good knowledge of web accessibility requirements and standards (W3C WCAG 2.0 and WAI ARIA)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Experience in development with UI frameworks including Bootstrap and JQuery
- Experience with rapid prototyping or wireframe production
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN and Git
- Graphics manipulation and optimisation skills using Photoshop or similar.
- Providing accurate timing of estimates for work
- A passion to learn new technologies and keep abreast of industry developments and trends
Experience : 5 to 8 Years
Notice Period : 10 days or less only
Work Location : Bangalore