Assistant Manager at Sadhan Enterprise
Views:577 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Sadhan Enterprise - Project Manager - Internship (1-2 yrs)
About the company :
Sadhan Enterprises (www.sadhan.co.in) is a - total transportation solutions- company that serves passenger and goods transportation requirements of different business types using its full spectrum of logistics solution offerings.
Sadhan is building a digital ecosystem using modern technologies as one of the key drivers to accelerate growth and have set up - Sadhan Digital- to drive the digital agenda for the organization.
We are currently working to build disruptive business models and innovative solutions that create operational efficiencies for enterprise logistics team and address driver problems while improving end user experience.
About the Internship :
- We are looking for an energetic, motivated and diligent Management Interns (preferably with MBA) and with deep interests in manging day-to-day operations.
- Individuals should have exceptional writing and communication skills along with solid analytical abilities to work alongside Technology, Operations and Management Team to help plan, assist, co-ordinate, execute and manage a varied portfolio of development / growth projects in the company.
- Selected interns will be in a dynamic environment with high professional standards in our offices across Indian major cities
- Take full and direct responsibility to support tracking and managing all aspects of ongoing / assigned projects from initial stages to completion.
- Work with ground operations team to gather update and follow-up on assigned tasks
- Ensure adherence to Project Contract SLA- s, timelines and delivery.
- Ensure quality & timely submission of all project deliverables, documentation, reports, dashboards, etc. to reporting manager for the assigned projects.
- Proactively communicate with seniors, clients and all other relevant stakeholders for each assigned project as directed by the reporting manager.
- Proactively participate and use critical judgment in executing all project deliverables.
- Provide any other project management related task upon request from management.
Skills Required :
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
- High computer literacy (MS Office).
- Detail oriented, Problem-solving mindset and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures.
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, atleast.
- Candidates pursuing / completing / completed a MBA program will be preferred.
- Prior experience (0-2 years) in project management, operations management or similar field, will be preferred.
- Candidates available for full-time internship of 6 months.
- Stipend of INR 25,000/- (Indian National Rupees Thirty Five Thousand only) per month.
- Internship period of 6-months.
- Internship Certificate.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Basis individual performance review during and after successful completion of 6-month internship period, opportunity to become a permanent employee of the company.