Project Manager at RV Matrix Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:38 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RV Matrix - Service Engineer - C/C++ Programming (7-10 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Abc has signed a contract with Apollo Hospitals, Asia's largest integrated healthcare group and India's no. 1 private hospital, to establish the first proton therapy center in India. The equipment and services supplied by Abc to the upcoming Apollo proton therapy center is worth approximately EUR 50 million to Abc, is fully financed and includes a long-term operation and maintenance contract Abc equips the new center with its Proteus- PLUS multi-room configuration which will include three treatment rooms, with Pencil Beam Scanning capability (2 Gantry rooms & 1 Fixed Beam Room).
- As a PT Operations Service Engineer you play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients. You participate to the maintenance and support to clinical operations of of the Abc Proton Therapy system with a specific focus on administration of the IT infrastructure, software testing, debugging, configuration, and upgrades.
- After the installation phase you participate to the support to clinical operations and maintenance of the equipment, with a focus on the deployment of the software updates and upgrades.
- You are in charge of testing and validating new releases according to the specifications and you ensure the customer's requirements are met in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance, and timing.
- Finally you perform troubleshooting activities and you provide support to the clinical staff during patient treatment and other daily operations.
- You ensure the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services.
- You will become a specialist in the latest cancer treatment solutions and represent Abc with your know how.
- You work in a multicultural team of approximately 4 people and you report to the Site Manager.
- You have a master degree (ideally an engineering degree in electronics or automation) or an equivalent experience in an industrial environment
- You have knowledge of Linux/Windows
- You have an intermediate knowledge of Java and C/C++ programming
- You have experience with Clearcase and Subversion software repositories
- You have networking experience (administration of switches, firewalls, DNS, debugging, etc.)
- You have experience in operating complex systems
- You have a basic understanding of circuits and electrical work, and experience with basic maintenance of mechanical equipment;
- You are eager to learn new fields and continuously update you knowledge
- You are a proactive and hands-on person
- You are a detail oriented person with very good analytical skills
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives
- You can demonstrate effective troubleshooting skills
- You are a team player with a strong customer focus
- Given the international context, you have good oral and written communication skills in English
- You are a flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work (more than 50% of your time in night and weekend shift) and to travel, if needed, mainly during your training period.