Rupeeredee - Software Quality Analyst - Automation/Functional Testing (1-3 yrs)
- You will be working with a team of software developers to ensure the quality of scalable products on web and App
- You would be doing end-to-end functional testing, automation testing and performance testing of Rupeeredee Products
- Also, you will be working on developing the automation framework for the products on different platforms.
- It would be a great career opportunity for those who want to take this learning role in the early days of a start-up and play a critical role in shaping-up a global product.
- Software engineers with minimum 1.5 year of testing experience with strong analytical skills would be preferred
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL Databases. You would be going through huge datasets to solve for the unseen anomalies.
- Proven experience in API testing and Automation through Postman etc.
Good to Have :
- Experience in UI Automation frameworks like Selenium
- Good Analytical perspective to design Test Scenarios with maximum functional coverage. Good To Have.
- Experience in Mobile Application testing and Automation using Appium (Android and iOS).
- Hands-on experience in open source performance testing tools like JMeter