Rupeeredee - IT Operations Analyst - Production Support (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Proven experience in providing production support.
- Basic database knowledge - SQL/ MySQL Administration.
- Unix and Linux command line experience required.
- First Degree level education, preferably in an IT related subject (B.E. CS/IT; MCA )
- Networking, Windows Domain, AD Knowledge would be preferred
- Knowledge of Finance and Trading background would be an advantage.
- Main responsibilities will consist of supporting inhouse cloud production systems with advice and analytical support, reacting to critical issues on a timely basis.
- A significant portion of time will be spent in configuration & setup of new applications, resolving infrastructure and application related issues, and liaising with development teams by testing amendments and new components/versions of our products /services.
- Managing and resolving technical problems and incidents related to production system
- Providing analysis into technical and functional issues and escalating/communicating appropriately with other internal teams.
- Potential to provide assistance during an on-going issue with production system
- Willingness to work in shifts and working on weekends in case of migrations and maintenance breaks
- B.E. Computer Science/IT; Master of Computer Applications.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external customers and internal teams.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix) and SQL/databases.
- Ability to work on several tasks at the same time and remain calm under pressure