Talent Acquisition at Tamiser Advisory Pvt. Ltd
Views:67 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Ruby on Rails Lead - Java/J2EE/MVC (8-12 yrs)
JOb Description :
- Overall 8+ years of strong Java/J2EE / .NET/ Ruby on Rails experience, out of which at least 2 years of experience is in ROR
- Excellent OO and design skills, solid understand of MVC architecture & web-services RESTful APIs.
- Strong hands-on experience in database using SQL
- Familiar with at least one of web technologies like JQuery, EmberJS, Backbone.js
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Actively participate in Requirements Discussion with the Product Management Team and ensure that developers have got a complete understanding of system requirements
- Coordinate with QA team and product team to perform impact analysis of features and defects and address all areas during implementation
- Provide database and application design solutions
- Mentor developers and provide technical leadership for the team
- Perform code review and ensure high quality delivery of the product
- Ensure QA and UAT defects gets addressed promptly
- Iteration planning and communicating the release timelines to stakeholders
- Production Support: Accountable for production defects and act as the single point of contact for resolving them.
- A TL can delegate the defect fixing task to a developer, however he/she needs to guide them and is responsible for ensuring that it is resolved within the expected time frame.
- Version management of the code and maintaining version control
- Deployment support: When the application is being released, TL should be available to support when a need arises