TA at Peopleton Solutions
Views:136 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Ruby on Rails Developer - SOA/REST API (4-10 yrs)
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), REST API etc.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning systems.
- You understand the importance of concepts like "Test Driven Development" & "Behaviour Driven Development" and utilise them to bring more stability & predictability in existing applications. We are a heavy user of RSpec, Unit Test, Cucumber, CI / CD etc.
- Collaborative, team player, self-motivated, quick learner and quality conscious.
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS :
- Experience tech. leading a team of at least 3 to 5 engineers.
- Working knowledge or understanding of SaaS ecosystem will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Sidekiq, Redis, Solr, Heroku, AWS will be a huge plus.
- Experience working with Payment Gateways like Chargify, Stripe, Authorize.NET, Others. etc will be a plus.
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas.
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries.
- Exposure to cloud deployment on Amazon or deployment on Heroku or standalone virtual servers etc. (or exposure to PaaS)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.