TA at Peopleton Solutions
Views:111 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Ruby on Rails Developer - SOA/REST API (4-10 yrs)
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), REST API etc.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning systems.
- You understand the importance of concepts like "Test Driven Development" & "Behaviour Driven Development" and utilise them to bring more stability & predictability in existing applications. We are a heavy user of RSpec, Unit Test, Cucumber, CI / CD etc.
- Collaborative, team player, self-motivated, quick learner and quality conscious.
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS :
- Experience tech. leading a team of at least 3 to 5 engineers.
- Working knowledge or understanding of SaaS ecosystem will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Sidekiq, Redis, Solr, Heroku, AWS will be a huge plus.
- Experience working with Payment Gateways like Chargify, Stripe, Authorize.NET, Others. etc will be a plus.
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas.
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries.
- Exposure to cloud deployment on Amazon or deployment on Heroku or standalone virtual servers etc. (or exposure to PaaS)