HR at MindaQuest Business Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:153 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ruby On Rails Developer - Rspec/Resque (5-10 yrs)
Job Description for Ruby on Rails :
- The primary role involves contribute individually and manage team.
- As an individual contributor you will be involved in designing and developing of both front-end and back-end aspect of the project with excellent work, amazing creativity, high productivity and best quality measured by the clients and manager.
- As a Team Lead you will have to play a role of good team member who is trusted, responsible, and supportive and accepts the challenges to gain the defined goals.
- Team Lead should assign, monitor and control team member's tasks.
- Team Lead should lead the team in developing web app, back-end side and provide training to team members.
- Team Lead should design a flexible, extendable, documented technical architecture of Web & Mobile applications using RoR.
- Team Lead should design good Database structure following specifications.
- Develop APIs to support Mobile Apps using RoR
- Deploy high performance and high availability RoR Apps
- Create the RoR codes with high performance, quality, optimized, scalable, security, large data access, parallel processing, and multiple system communications.
- Create the simplicity, common sense, elegant RoR codes with well-tested, defect management, good code comments and compliant with development standards/coding conventions.
- Work with fast release cycles without compromising on quality.
- Be productive to identify the risk, issue, problem and concern with the suggested solutions.
- Work flexible to tight deadlines, under pressure and extra hours if needed.
- Work on other duties as assigned.
- Work in compliance to company processes/rules.
- Assist to build the culture of good working environment and continuous improvement of the team
- Be passionate with the new technologies, eager to learn and exchange to others
- Be positive, constructive attitude with eye for detail, think outside the box, results driven and customer oriented
- Have a good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and team work skills.
- To be successful in this role, you SHOULD HAVE the following experience:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side HTML and CSS pre-processors such as HAML and SASS.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience in running Amazon Cloud Services include AWS EC2, S3
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science.
- And minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience.