Recruitment Specialist at SRT Solutions
Views:1320 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ruby on Rails Developer - RESTful API/ElasticSearch (3-8 yrs)
You Should Have :
- 4+ years Rails experience in a production environment working on challenging problems in complex Ruby on Rails applications and Ruby gems
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or ample real-world experience
- Previous experience with relational database design fundamentals (PostgreSQL)
- Distributed version control expertise with Git
- Working knowledge of RestfulAPI
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Sidekiq, Monitoring tools (New relic/TICK)
What you'll do :
- Extract security features from a Ruby on Rails monolith into highly available fault tolerant services.
- Make architectural and security decisions, balanced by the reality of working in a SaaS environment.
- Developing features from start to finish, refactoring legacy code to increase stability and performance, with continual testing for reliability.
What you'll pickup by working with us :
- Experience building and maintaining a large-scale, high-availability web application with an active and growing user base
- Confidence writing tests for high-risk functionality like financial transactions
- Practice designing and implementing RESTful web service APIs
CTC : Upto 30 LPA