Founder at Digitalogy Consulting
Views:198 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Ruby on Rails Developer - PostgreSQL/MySQL (3-6 yrs)
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions Postgres, MySQL, Redis, and Memcached.
- Real-time data sync between multiple sales endpoints.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, mocking databases, ORM, and RESTful design.
Beneficial but not required :
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as CarrierWave, Her, Pundit, Devise, and Wicked PDF.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as SCSS.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Rake.
Why you'll love it :
- You will receive intense training and an opportunity to get promoted quickly.
- You will be working in a team of at most a dozen people.
- You will be working directly with senior management.
- You will get to work on a variety of platforms and languages.
- Your code will be help drive millions of dollars in sales.