Ruby on Rails Developer - MySQL/Redis (2-10 yrs)
Hiring Ruby on Rails developer in Mumbai.
- Are you interested in working with a Y Combinator-backed B2B marketplace that is disrupting the $40 billion Industrial Supplies sector?
- We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to help build a company-wide ERP system. If you're not familiar with Ruby but are proficient in another web language, you will receive fast-tracked training.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions Postgres, MySQL, Redis, and Memcached.
- Real-time data sync between multiple sales endpoints.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, mocking databases, ORM, and restful design