Founder & Director at Swastida Recruitment Solution
Views:808 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Ruby on Rails Developer - MongoDB/MySQL (2-8 yrs)
About Our Client :
RailYatri, is working towards simplifying train journey experience of millions of people who travel daily by train. Their platform currently provides comprehensive information on trains: PNR status, live train tracking, seat availability, ticket confirmation probability, train alerts and many more. Other services include, booking meals on the go and getting it delivered at the seat and taxi bookings.
They are looking for Server Side Engineers (Ruby on Rails) to join their engineering team to make RailYatri the most loved train traveler app in India.
Work Location : Noida, UP
What is it like to work at RailYatri ?
- If you love to solve BIG problem statements that directly impacts experience of millions of people
- Work in an early stage, fast-growing start up and be entrepreneurial and explore untapped market potential
- People centric culture. Get inspired by our existing team and inspire others with what you do
- Contribute in the growth of the organization and grow yourself in the process. An opportunity to be part of something big in India!
- Collaborate to build high performance, stable and maintainable code
What They are looking for:
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3-7 years of experience in development using ROR (Ruby on Rails)
- Expertise in using MySQL. Some exposure/ experience to MongoDB, Redis and Sphinx, NGinx will be a big plus
- Should be able to work on 3rd party API integrations.
- Solid understanding of the full product development life cycle
- An in-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in writing cross-browser and mobile code
- Experience with JSON Parsing and Web Services
- Working knowledge of WAMP/LAMP stack and open source software
- Experience in creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and ability to understand and coach/mentor others, show high level of ethics and team work
Key Skills :
- REST APIs, optimization and handling of large dataset - desktop and mobile. Usage of GIT and deployments using Capistrano