- Proven working experience in developing applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Solid understanding of OOP and database concepts.
- Passion for writing simple, clean, efficient code.
- Experience developing loosely coupled systems(micro-services).
- Self-directed and meeting fast deadlines.
- Highly motivated to keep customer and team happy.
- Eager to learn and adopt new tools and technologies.
- Working knowledge of Git and Git Workflow.
- Very good verbal and written communication skill.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Architect next generation of applications.
- Write clean, well designed and efficient code by following industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the applications.
- Train, Mentor and lead junior developers.
- Self and peer code reviews.
Additionally desired skills:
- AWS experience (EC2, S3, RDS, Lamda etc).
- Experience with React/Vue/Angular/ES6 or alike front-end JS frameworks.
- Experience with Sinatra/MongoDB/dry-rb.
- Writing Automated Tests (TDD) preferably RSpec.
- Experience working with scalable applications.
Must have skills: Ruby on Rails, html, c#, java
Notice period: max 30 days