Consultant at Squeak Cell Consultancy Private Limited.
Views:48 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails lead that brings their own ideas to the table. This person must be a master of their domain in Ruby and RoR, they must be detail oriented and self-driven.
- Furthermore they must be able to inspire and teach when the need arises. We are looking for someone that does not say I do not know how, or I have never done that before, rather a person that says how about we try this
- Solid understanding of the workings of Ruby on Rails.
- Write code, that when you walk away from it another developer can easily pick up and understand what you have done.
- Good English communication skills.
- At Least 2 years solid experience on Ruby on Rails, including at least one start to finish project where you were the lead developer or a primary contributor.
- Solid understanding of deploying and maintaining Rails apps within the AWS environment.
- Ability to set up workers and deploy across multiple instances.
- Git experience, some would say you are a git master.
- If I asked your previous co-workers about you, they would say you were a good team player.
Experience : 2+ Years of Experience.
Salary up to 8 Lpa
Notice period : max 30 Days
Only NCR Candidates can apply