HR at Creospan Solutions Private Limited
Views:368 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Ruby on Rails Developer - Design Patterns (5-10 yrs)
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the Business Analysts and Product Owners to resolve requirements gaps and conflicts
- Develop high quality software
- Create and execute comprehensive Unit Tests to drive the development of high quality software.
- Work effectively in a dynamic Agile software development environment
- Promptly escalate issues which cause personal or team development to fall outside of agreed quality or timescale tolerances and to actively contribute to their resolution.
- Pro-actively suggest and implement agreed process improvements that enhance the performance, productivity and morale of the team.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes that enhance the performance and quality of personal and team deliverables
Required Skills :
- Modern Design Patterns
- DRY & SOLID Principles
- Essential TDD Envs (RSPEC, Minitest, Capybara, Selenium)
- Experience with relational databases (PostGreSQL, MySQL) and Caching, key-value stores (Preferably Couchbase)
- Good understanding of Continuous integration & continuous delivery
- Experience with FrontEnd web technology - EXTJS Preferred
- Experience with web architecture at scale (20krpm and above)
- Experience with Java & JRuby
- Experience with Intersystems Ensemble or Apache Camel
- BDD and the ability to write Gherkin or build tests from Gherkin in any language
- Understand your way around linux/Unix infrastructure & docker experience.
- Experience in metaprogramming to solve problems in a generic way, promoting a DRY codebase.