Assistant Manager at Pyramid Consulting Inc
Views:151 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ruby on Rails Developer - Application Architecture (2-6 yrs)
- A Developer shall possess solid experience in Ruby (2.x.x) on Rails (4.x.x/5.x.x).
- Excellent understanding & expertise of OOPS, Data Structure, Application Architecture, and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases.
- Good understanding of Ubuntu/MAC/UNIX, BASH and shell scripting, command line utilities.
- Experience in REST APIs is required.
- Good understanding of secure data transfer protocols (SFTP/FTPS).
- Shall demonstrate good skills & experience with Java development using Jboss BPM and Fuse.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with the client, management and diverse support teams.
- Ensure development of products, applications and solutions that are scalable and easily integrated both to internal as well as external systems. Have clear communication with the team to ensure tasks are being completed properly and effectively
- Good experience with Unit Testing processes and tools (Rsepc, Cucumber)
- Experience with source management tools such as GIT is required
- Supports the technical specification development schedule
- Detailed experience with documentation of and adherence to technical standards for a software development environment
- Strong customer relation skills, team player and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent analytical, logical and communication skills.
- Willing to join immediately or in short duration.