Rubico IT - Software Engineer - PHP (1-10 yrs)
Job Description :
A Software Engineer (PHP) at Rubico will require an understanding of project requirements and specifications, strong logical and troubleshooting skills alongside coordinating with co-developers to create customized websites and web applications.
Required Skills :
- 1+ years of relevant experience in PHP/MySQL Development.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Should have knowledge of at least one PHP Framework (Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii, Zend Framework, Symfony).
- Should have knowledge of Version control (SVN/Git) experience.
- Experience working on WordPress, Joomla or Drupal sites.
- Experience with social APIs (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Having working knowledge in e-commerce platform using Magento or WooCommerce.
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Web development using PHP with MySQL database and open source customization.
- Develop PHP content based on the practical approved layout and develop PHP components as per project requirements.
- Ensure site compatibility with the PHP programming requirements