HR Consultant at Rubico IT
Views:180 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Rubico IT - Software Engineer - iOS Application Development (2-5 yrs)
An iOS App Developer at Rubico will require working alongside the development team to help create and build clients- digital presence on mobile, tablet and other touchscreen devices.
Required Skills :
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in developing applications for iPhone/iPad.
- Extensive Objective C programming and solid experience with the iOS SDK and Xcode.
- Experience with major frameworks/Tools like SQLite, mapkit, UIkit, Interface Builder, Instruments, Cocoa Touch.
- Strong OOPs knowledge and Fluency with Apple MAC OS X.
- Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML.
- Should have knowledge of publishing app on app store.
- Knowledge of push notification and IAP.
- Familiarity with Mobile Frameworks: like Phonegap / Sencha Touch / Appcelerator Titanium.
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Enforce code quality through test driven development. Test application for bugs and undertake debugging.
- Ensure functional and technical design meets product and business requirements.
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up to date technical documentation.