- 1+ years of relevant experience in Angular web Development
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Good knowledge of CSS and JS
- In-depth knowledge of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services, etc.
- Good knowledge of package managers like NPM.
- Working knowledge of Angular CLI
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvement
- Consult with Client and Project Coordinator about the project challenge/concern
- Help and support other colleagues
- Demonstration of the deliverables to the client during the client meetings
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve his/her product.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems and hitches
- To write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Integration of frontend elements developed by the front-end team with a functional logic.
- Develop unit test cases