Proprietor at Magnify Consultancy Services
Views:166 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
RTL Verification Engineer - System Verilog/SoC (2-3 yrs)
Role : Design Verification
- Experience with SV/UVM/OVM/VMM or Specman/eRM/UVMe
- Experience with SOC with C/ASM based tests, Graphics or CPU is an added advantage
- SOC - System on Chip Verification; a lot of IP's (100 .)Proficient on protocols - AXI, AHB, USB, PCIe, DDR, LPDDR, HDMI, MIPI, Ethernet.
- Should have a good understanding of Digital Design Flow (CDC, Low Power, HDL Simulation, Synthesis) & Tools
- Preferred to have the know-how of ARM Cortex-A series Cores like A7; AMBA Busses - AXI, AHB, ATB, APB and Associated Peripheral / Debug components.
- Experience of working in complex test-bench/model in Verilog, System Verilog or SystemC
- System Verilog - Language like C
- UVM - methodology
- Specman e Language - language like Verilog similar to SV
- The methodology used is eRM
- Everyone is migrating to SV
- The arm-based processor on above lot of IP configured, 5 - 10 ARM core, IP's like PCI, USV, Ethernet, SPI, Sadus, Memory controllers, DDR, I2C
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/M.S in Electrical or Electronics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.