HR IT Recruiter at Anantha Cyber Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:44 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
RTL Verification Engineer - ASIC (4-6 yrs)
We have Open position for "RTL Verification" which is based in Bangalore.
About Anantha Cybertech Pvt Ltd :
- Anantha Cybertech Pvt Ltd is established in the year of 2003 specialized in IT, Non IT, ITES. Ours is an MNC company with ISO CERTIFIED.
- Anantha Cyber Tech Pvt Limited, India is a auxiliary company of Anantha Limited, UK which is one of the fastest growing "Global IT Service Provider" and a Talent Search Firm started in 2003 with its Head Quarters in UK.
Job Details :
Position : RTL Verification
Location : Bangalore
Notice period : Immediate/15 Days
Experience : 5 - 8 Years
Position Type : Permanent
Job Description for RTL Verification:
- Engineering process and methodologies. Exposure to the complete lifecycle of ASIC Flow is essential. Interface with the engineering team to gather requirements.
- Improves process and tools methodologies (as needed).creates requirement documents/SOW for the development team communicates effectively with the stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, coordinate and deliver on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in hands on SOC Design methodologies. Create manage and track project deliverables including but not limited to
Job Description :
- Frontend design/verification
- Directed processor based (assembly/C) based verification
- Exposure Arm processors
- APB/AHB/AXI protocol understanding
- Understanding & exposure to SoC verification env and standard peripheral knowledge.
- Code coverage analysis and closure
- Behavioral model & Test bench development
- Random verification (Added advantage)
- System Verilog coding
- BFM/Scoreboard development
- VMM/OVM/UVM methodology understanding
- Functional coverage driven verification
- Working with Standard tools NCSIM, VCS
- Gate level simulation/debug
- Scripting language exposure
Minimum Experience :
- 2+ years with demonstrated experience in project management in VLSI Design Flow. Possesses sufficient technical competency to participate in and add value to program and technical discussions and resolving issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Excellent team interface skills and the ability to work under tight timelines excellent analytical skills good understanding of technical knowledge, engineering language, and acronyms must function self-sufficiently with little direct supervision.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.