RTL Engineer - Verilog/VHDL (4-5 yrs)
- Exposure and coding level experience in Verilog, VHDL at least 5yrs.
- Experience in DC Synthesis, Linting, CDC
- Design experience in Micro architecture at least should have done three sub blocks in 5yrs span.
- Protocol exposure and have involved in the design of any these blocks PCIE, USB3, SATA3.
- Bus protocols any Intel specific bus or AHB must and added advantage if AXI present.
- Block Level test bench exposures in Verilog for the Micro Architecture that is carried out by the candidate.
- The Micro architecture can be either in FPGA/ASIC (ASIC added advantage) but dealt with multiple clock domain design.