Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:6812 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
RTL Design Engineer - FPGA/ASIC/Verilog/VHDL (9-13 yrs)
You will contribute to the specification, micro architecture and RTL design of high-performance, energy-efficient interconnects.
This opportunity is specific to a confidential project, and as part of this small and talented team, you will be able to expand your technical breadth relating to leading-edge coherent interconnects, including multi-chip.
- Coherent Interconnect Micro-architecture specification and RTL design.
- Prior RTL design experience is required.
- Track Record and expertise in implementing complex FPGA IP design and resolving complex resource and timing closure challenges.
- Education BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Experience : 8 to 12 years of experience in reputed product based Semi conductor companies
- ASIC/FPGA design experience
- Verilog, VHDL
- Graphics, Image Processing
- Synthesis, Simulation, Microarchitecture
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864