SBU Head at Kopal Consultants LLP
Views:866 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
RPA Professional - Automation Anywhere/UiPath (2-6 yrs)
About: The Organization is a multinational professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. A Fortune Global 500 company
- RPA Consultants will be responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of RPA bots that will interact with multiple third-party
- Fine tune performance and operation issues that arise with RPA Bots.
- Provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities.
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet client's business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation
- Min 1+ year of experience in Automation Anywhere/UI-Path
- Min 1+ Year of experience in VBA/Python/Java Scripting.
- Should have implemented a minimum of 2 projects end to end in RPA with VBA
- Strong knowledge on various commands, String Operation, Excel and CSV commands, Error Handling, Send Email command, Delay and Wait commands, Object Cloning and Manage Web Controls, Loop Command, If command and Schedule tasks.
- Experience in exception handling using Exception, Recover, Resume stages.
- Good Knowledge on Running scheduled tasks anytime by using powerful Task scheduling, even when computer is locked.
- Created reusable automation framework reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data.
- Familiar with SDLC and should know about, BRD,SDD,TDD,PDD etc..
- Strong analytical mind set
- Impeccable documentation and reporting (MS Word and MS PowerPoint) skills
- Good Communication Skill
Nice to Have:
- Part of RPA Capability to look after all the issues that occur along different processes and assist developers in resolving issues.
- Experience in using .Net using C# and VB.