Associate Consultant at Antal India
Views:89 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
RPA Engineer - Machine Learning/Java/Groovy (5-10 yrs)
Position : RPA Engineer
- The ideal candidate should have a balanced mix between programming/technical skills, solution design and presentation skills.
- This is a dynamic role which involves designing and developing robots on stack of Machine Learning, OCR and Java/Groovy code within WorkFusion platform.
- Implementing robots presents many technical challenges in the areas of machine learning, large-scale data processing, as well as satisfying complex business rules.
- The position is based out of Bengaluru, India
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and implement efficient and robust robots using Java/Groovy code within WorkFusion platform
- Implement and successfully deliver projects using WorkFusion software as a part of a big team
- Closely communicate with customers and partners during project delivery
- Provide technical consulting service to our partners as required
- This position might involve short-term business trips to US/EU/Asia
- 5-8 years of Java development
- Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Programming Language: Java/JEE.
- Basic knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures
- Knowledge of UI, XML, HTML, XLS, XPATH, Java script.
- Data bases any of MySQL. MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
- Good Knowledge of SQL Queries.
- Web Services: RESTful, and understanding of SOAP
- Should know design patterns, OOPS (Object Oriented Programming skills).
- Basic knowledge of Angular JS, JSP, Servlets, Java Scripts, CSS.
- Knowledge of Application server like Tomcat
- Basic knowledge of Unix Linux commands.
- Good communication skills, analytical and problem solving.
- Good understanding of frame works like Spring Boots, Springs, Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of GIT or SVN, and must know Maven build tool.
- Hands on programming skills in active development.
- Experience in various communication protocols (HTTP, SOAP, REST)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- The person should be open to relocation and business related travel
Would be good to have :
- Knowledge of Previous Automation tools.
- Previous knoweldge of Performance optimization
- Knowledge of Ngnix, Apache.
- Groovy understanding.
- Web harvest plugins.