Talent Acquisition Consultant at Advika solutions
Views:573 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
RPA Developer - Automation Anywhere/.Net/C# (2-5 yrs)
RPA Developer - Automation Anywhere - Airoli, Mumbai - Associate consultant/Consultant.
- 3-4 years developing within Automation Anywhere platform
- 2+ years software development in C# or .NET
- Bachelor/Master Degree in engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent communications (verbal, written and presentation)
- Windows scripting GUI design and development (ASP, .NET, VB Scripting)
- Web services (SOAP, Restful, etc.)
- Exposure to modern RPA tools and approaches or closely related technologies and techniques for automating of human tasks with a willingness/ability to learn new tools.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Can Demonstrates :
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
Roles & Responsibility :
- Be the Go-to Developer for any questions, resolutions to problems and troubleshooting code
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for Business engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques to Internal / Business RPA developers Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Should adhere to coding standards and compliance & ensure that the developed bots have no bugs / issues and does not deviate from the scope
- Should be well versed with deployment workflow and strategies on Automation Anywhere.
Leadership Capabilities :
- Self-motivated and independently seeks help and self-development activities
- Actively seeks to drive more from deliverable and opportunities
- Establish and clarity of roles and responsibilities
- Effective at Managing pressure and directing energy to positive outcomes
- Drives continuous improvement, Drives best practices, innovation and development plans
- Establishes and drives performance standards
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills
- Strong ability to represent complex ideas to larger audience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable and effective presenting in departmental and organizational environments
Analytical skills :
- Quick to identify problems that need resolution
- Skillful at gathering and analyzing information
- Skillful at data aggregation, metrics and report creation
- Effective in developing alternative solutions in group environments
- Sound Process definitions for new Services or new internal Customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.