RoR Developer - Python/MySQL (2-7 yrs)
Jifflenow is a leader in cloud-based enterprise meeting scheduling solutions for B2B events. We help companies accelerate their sales cycles by making it simple to schedule, track, and analyze meetings with prospects and customers at events.
Current Urgent Positions:
2 to 4 years
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ B.Sc/M.Sc (CS)/BCA/MCA - 70% or more
- Design, and develop Jifflenow's SAAS based products and solutions including Web interfaces, backend, API support, and self-service platforms.
- Collaborate well with the team to identify the approach and come up with solutions.
- Use Test Driven Development methodologies for testing unit level and functional level process.
- Follow AGILE/SCRUM methodologies and processes in building the software.
- Senior and Lead developers are expected to show thought leadership in pursuing the right technologies and actively mentoring other team members.
Requirements and Skills
- Experience in Web application development using Ruby on Rails, Python, MySQL, nGinx, and RHEL environment.
- Good knowledge of OOAD, patterns, and MVC concepts.
- Developer exposure to RHEL and other Linux variants.
- Must know to write unit test code in RSpec/Cucumber.
- Should be well versed with using one or more of these complementing technologies - jQuery, CSS, CoffeeScript.
- Must have understanding of software configuration management and exposure to GitHub or
- Must have followed Agile / SCRUM methodologies for at least two projects.
- Having worked on SAAS applications or cloud based architecture will be an added advantage.
- Soft Skills - should be agile and should adapt to needs. Work would demand learning new technologies.
- Ability to take ownership and execute in a startup environment.
Please reply with following details:
Total Yrs. of Experience
Availability to take up an Interview-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.