Communications Executive at Roposo
Views:1176 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Roposo - UI/UX Designer - Sketch/InVision/Wireframe (2-5 yrs)
- 3+ years of experience in interaction design/product design.
- Formal education in UX/UI Design, Interaction Design, Motion, Graphic Design, HCI, related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- A portfolio featuring your experience with end-to-end Product Design (hybrid UX and UI, Design rationale, Design specs and User workflows), from ideation development to the final product
- Experience creatively solving hard problems; shipping innovative and complex products within deadlines
- A user-centric approach to design and an understanding of various user research methodologies and how to apply research insights into product development
- Proficiency in a range of interaction design, visualization, and rapid design prototyping tools.
- A command of a wide range of tools like Sketch, Adobe, Invision, Marvel App etc and methods, and the ability to communicate ideas quickly and interactively are essential.
- Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography, and color.
- Developed and documented detailed user experience specifications
- Designed portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- In this role, concepts will be illustrated through sketches, mock-ups, wireframes, and rapid prototypes.
- Ability to use humor and energy to keep the momentum going
- A passion for our customers and creating great product experiences is a must!