RODO Bikes - Network Engineer - Embedded Platform (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
About Rodo India (http://rodoindia.com) :
Rodo India is a fastest growing e-vehicle sharing platform, offering commuters a convenient, on-demand & affordable alternative mode of transportation for first mile, last mile commute. Our vision is to reduce the carbon emission and traffic congestion in the cities and promote the use of Electric Vehicles for a cleaner and greener environment. Our solutions is a perfect blend of IoT and AI based technology.Our aim is to provide best in class IoT based, AI driven solution for the first mile and last mile commute. Join us to be a part of mission driven team, co-founded by IITians and NITians.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Should be dynamic, energetic and quick learner
- Should love challenging assignments to develop technology products
- Should have working knowledge on Networking Protocols.
- Proficient C+
- Strong knowledge on networking details such as TCP, UDP, HTTP.
- Working experience with embedded platforms
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Key Skills : Embedded Systems, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, C, C++, Networking Protocols, Embedded Coding
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Candidate must a B.E / B.Tech with at-least 4+ years of relevant work Experience.
- Entrepreneurial and data-driven mindset
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements scope, and priorities
- Understanding of IoT, Logistics, Supply Chain will be an add on
Location - Kolkata
Job Type - Full-time