Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:839 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Roaming Support Engineer - Telecom Domain (3-10 yrs)
Skill Sets :
Domain Expertise :
- Knowledge of ITU-T/ANSI SS7, GSM, IS-41, ETSI, 3GPP standards
- Technical know-how on SCCP, TCAP, MAP, ISUP, INAP, CAMEL, SIGTRAN protocol stacks
Technical Skills :
- UNIX (Solaris/Linux) and shell/Perl scripting
- Oracle 8i/9i
Functional Skills :
- Supporting software applications for customers
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Communications in English via telephone and email engagement skills a must.
- Handling all the communication related to the assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible for collecting all the data regarding the CSR
- Responsible for handling Level 1 and Level 2 analysis and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for handling product queries.
- Responsible for maintaining and making available up-to-date contact information, supported product lists, technical information regarding products, troubleshooting information, all known fault handling information and other information of general use.
- To interface with customer in all circumstances.
- Logging Trouble ticket on CSR portal and performing periodic updates to ensure that the CSR portal reflects the current state of CSR.
- Maintain all the connectivity and account details from a support perspective to provide efficient support.
- Implement Remote access connectivity to ascertain remote access to customer site.
- To analyze and properly escalate the CSR in accordance with the RW support process.
- Regular follow-up with customer.
- Regular follow-up with engineering team on escalated CSR.CSR handling to be done in accordance with the agreed SLA's - Response time and Resolution time being the primary KPIs.
- Emergency CSR handling on a 24/7 service level.