HR at Reliance Industries Limited
Views:241 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
RIL - Technical Architect - Java/J2EE/Spring (8-15 yrs)
Key Competencies :
- 8+ years- Experience in micro services / web container based java development involving both consumption & development of APIs for internal / external stakeholders.,
- Spring Core & MVC.,
- Spring Rest & JDBC Template.,
- Systems Integration using REST APIs.,
- Experience with one or more of the following Orchestration engines-, JBPM / BPPM
- Strong understanding of Infra & Application Monitoring toolsets and associated performance counters.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Concepts - IaaS, PaaS and experience in deployment / development of applications in AWS / Azure / Google Compute Engine., (or), Understanding Open stack,
Full stack Java development experience with a strong background in 2 or more of the following areas :
- Object Oriented programming and design patterns,
- Spring framework,
- Java Troubleshooting (Thread Dumps & Log Analysis),
- MVC Framework / SPA,
- JQuery / html5 / angular,
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of engineers.,
- Experience in one or one or more of the following scripting languages - shell / PowerShell / python / Perl.
- Understanding of Java application performance tuning principles and (preferably) experience in working on one or more application performance monitoring tools.,
- Chef / Puppet / Ansible.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand pain points and independently create requirements and drive development.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- At least 5 years of experience in Application Architecture
- At least 2 years of experience in Microservices solutions
- At least 3 years of experience in C-level customer facing experience
Skills & Experience :
- Very strong object oriented design skills and understanding of well-engineered design
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA).
- Database (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- Node/ Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Micro services
- Good working Knowledge on Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Sonar
- Extensive problem solving skills and hands on experience with data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Cloud architecture and DevOps(CI/CD)
- University Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English