RIL - IT Application Management - Java Technologies (5-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- The incumbent will be required to develop and support IT Application.
- Sound technical knowledge of application designing, development, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Also good communicator with good understanding of end user requirements.
Job responsibilities :
- JAVA/J2EE technologies,
- Web services (REST and SOAP),
- Java Script framework (preferred EXTJs)
- Database (DB2, Oracle, MySQL)
- Provide L1 Support of Business Applications to End Users.
- Development and modifications of Business Applications.
- Maintain & support various proprietary and COTS applications.
- Responsibility for security of (system and organizational) data.
- Data Exchange Interface Server & Network of Business / Production to be maintained up to date.
- Develop, Maintain and establishment of Interfaces between SQL Server 2008/14 /16, Oracle 11g /12c and TIBCO- SAP.
- Good Problem solving and debugging on Java, MS SQL, ASP.NET (VB/C#.NET).
- Basic Knowledge of SAP.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Good communication skills
- Ensure 24 X 7 Application availability with minimal downtime (achieve 99 % system uptime).
Qualification - B.E / B.Tech (Computer, IT) / MCA with consistent academic career.