HR at Reliance Industries Limited
Views:212 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
RIL - Full Stack Developer/Lead - Java/Spring/Hibernate (2-10 yrs)
Job summary :
We are looking for a Full Stack Lead in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Job responsibilities :
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Minimum Qualifications :
- Experience in application development, including analysing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and developing the working practices of the team
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies like Jenkin, GitLab
Preferred Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
- Responsible for leading the team and maintain the code quality standards.
- Responsible for Status reporting.
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
- Technical problem solving skills.
Job Requirement :
- Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
- Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
- Fair understanding of project management skills.
- Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs. People Interactions
- Within own team or department at operational level.
- Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.