RIL - Executive - End User Support Services (2-6 yrs)
Job Accountabilities :
- Responsible for ensuring calls closure & meeting business SLAs
- Roll out of asset life cycle of 5 years in Projects / Steady State.
- Abide by all pre-defined processes/policies
- Responsible for adhering to the IMAC processes
- Co-ordinate with vendors and central support teams to ensure all calls/incidents are closed within stipulated SLA
- Responsible for ensuring incidents are properly resolved and these incidents are resolved/closed in the tool as per the incident management process
- Submitting statutory reports & documents as per requirement
- Providing proper guidance to Teams
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment. Should be capable of aggressively leading Team of Engineers.
- Perform and provide Post Operation Review report /RCA for incidents qualifying for the same.
- Record all IMAC (Installation, Movement, Addition & Change) activities & maintain all documents as per requirement of ISO 27001.
Qualification and Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills) :
- B.E / B.Tech (Computer, IT) with consistent academic career.
- Desired: ITIL Certification.
- Technical Documentation Skills
Key Attributes (Experience) :
- 3 - 5 years of experience on handling IT Infra of more than 2000 + users
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory, SCCM, Antivirus, DLP and other end user computing device Technologies.