HR at Reliance Industries Limited
Views:155 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
RIL - Delivery Lead - Java/Spring/Hibernate (9-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing multiple development projects, development groups and/or application support functions for a business segment.
- Provide technical solutions to business requirements and issues, meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered product meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
- Development Lead should work seamlessly with architects and peers in elaborating the solution and translate the proposed solution into design artifacts/specifications that the development team can understand and execute. Individual should be very technical and able troubleshoot when necessary.
- Oversees the development and implementation of multiple, complex, organization-wide projects
- Defines and manages resource requirements and allocations, monitors and improves quality, and ensures 'best practice' development techniques.
- Advises application owners on the technology possibilities and requirements.
- Directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Assists in developing vendor statements of work, deliverables and SLAs
- Responsible for monthly financial management and administrative activities.
- Defining best practices for team keeping long term vision in mind
- Reports out the status of project(s) assigned
- Full people management responsibility, including hiring, promotions, performance and compensation management, & training & development.
- Ensure vendor performance and deliverables meet contract specifications
- Attracts and develops talent to enhance the team's effectiveness
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager
Skills & Experience :
- Must have strong hands-on experience with implementing Open Source Technologies.
- Understand the capabilities of key technologies (HTML5, Java, SQL Server)
- Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Micro services
- Must be able to provide effort estimates and plan for required deliverables/projects
- Strong experience of software quality governance
- Excellent coordination skills to work with partners
- Code versioning tools like GitLab, GitHub
- Direct experience implementing AWS/cloud services
- Strong experience with JIRA
- Hands-on experience with Automated DevOps(CI/CD) pipelines
- Good working Knowledge on Selenium, Jenkins, Ansible, Sonar
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English